Here at The Young Athlete we are passionate about hockey. No matter what your level, we offer a service solution specifically designed to meet your needs.
We have extensive experience: training hockey players of all ages; playing college and professional hockey; researching elite hockey performance.
Please read on to discover how we can assist you in your quest to become the best coach, parent, trainer and player possible.
More information about YA Hockey:
If you’ve ever wanted an expert to come in to speak to your team or association about off-ice training, or athletic development in general... we do that too!
We'll cover anything to do with the proper development of young athletes - you decide!
Education / Academic
- Masters of Science (Kinesiology) – York University
- Thesis: Eye-hand coordination in elite hockey players (NHL/NWHL)
- Bachelors of Arts (Biology) - Dartmouth College
- Academic All-Ivy League Selection for 4 years
- Fitness Leadership Program Lecturer - Seneca College
- Youth Fitness & Introductory Fitness Courses